Senior software engineer
We are looking for a self-motivated, curious team-player to help develop and maintain our backend services. We work primarily in Elixir, but have also older services in Ruby, among others.
Our applications are built and tested with Gitlab and deployed in the cloud on Kubernetes.
Our core product is an energy management platform for collecting and processing timeseries data from IoT-enabled devices like electricity and water meters.
The platform allows our customers to monitor and visualise their energy consumption and react in case of irregularities, such as leaks and energy waste.
- Writing clean, high-quality, maintainable code.
- Develop and deploy services in Kubernetes with Helm.
- Assist with operational tasks, especially in Kubernetes.
- Coordinate cross-functionality to ensure that the projects meet the business objectives and compliance standards
- Locate and analyse parts of the legacy system that are good candidates for cleanup.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Ability to organize, and prioritize work.
- Fluent English skills.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- 1+ years of experience with a BEAM language like Erlang or Elixir.
- 1+ years of experience with PostgreSQL.
KeepFocus A/S is a Danish development company. For the past 30 years, we have been developing software for energy management and energy optimisation, and over the years, we have build up significant knowledge of what it takes to facilitate energy optimisation for every stage i the management chain. We have integrated this knowledge in our software, and our solutions are today used by large and small companies, public authorities and housing associations.
There is room for diversity and companionship at Keepfocus, who currently employs 24 dedicated work friends, and we expect to grow within the nearest future.
Application and deadline:
If it sounds interesting, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, since the closing date is March 15th 2021. Please note that we close the position when we have found the right candidate.
If you have any questions for the position, please don’t hesitate to contact Lead Backend Developer, Henrik Tudborg, at +45 40 85 86 23 or at email@example.com.